Next to having your offers ready to sell - you also want your Checkout to be as appealing as possible. This includes look & feel or style and copy. To edit your copy, please head over to the Copy Editor. Your Checkouts Checkouts look & feel is as well very important, and thanks to the Convious Studio, very easy to edit!
This is how you can navigate on your engage tools page:
1. Navigate to the main menu on the left-hand side of your screen and click Engage Tools within the Engage section.
Now, you will see all your previously setup engage tools separated by tabs.
To view your setup Checkout, choose the Checkout tab.
In each overview, you can:
- Unpublish or publish an Engage tool version
- Edit its information: Name and device - you can not change its type.
- Studio: edit its text, style, triggering or settings
- Delete a version
via the Actions option on its right-hand side.
2. Per engage tool, you can filter your previously set up versions by date range, status or device type.
2 a) If you want to filter them by date range, you have to choose to Define by date range.
Then you can choose either a custom date range within the calendar or select a pre-defined range.
b) If you want to filter by Status, select Status at the filter menu on the left and select one more status' you want to view.
You can filter and view published versions, unpublished versions, drafts, upcoming (scheduled) versions and expired (previously published) versions.
Make sure to select the right status and hit apply.
2 c) Lastly, you can filter by device type. Since you can set up various versions per tool and per device type that they are displayed on, you can now also select to only view mobile versions, desktop versions or those versions that will be displayed on all device types.
Make sure to select the device type you want to filter for and hit apply.
How to create a new Checkout version:
1. Click Add new, If you don't have it set up yet.
2. Give it a name.
The tool type will be set depending on the engage tool tab you are on.
3. Set up the device you want to trigger this on.
All (default version): This is displayed on desktop as well as mobile and when desktop/mobile versions are not defined.
Desktop: These are desktop or laptop devices with screens larger than 7" in diagonal.
Mobile: These are hand-held devices that include a phone.
4. Schedule your version by setting a start and end date.
5. Click Save.
To edit the new Checkout, click on Action and then Studio to enter the Convious Studio.
You will always be able to recognize the Convious Studio by this Logo in the top-left corner:
This is how you can edit your Checkout:
1. First, you need to upload your logo.
2. Then, you need to set up your theme color. This should be your brand's main color.
3. Set your button settings. This is the button that will appear at the bottom of your Checkout once a selection is made.
You will be able to define your:
- Button corners: Square, Slightly rounded or round.
- Button style: Solid or gradient.
- Button color: Use the door picker or enter a HEX or RGB code to add a color.
- Notice button color: this will be the button that will appear on the 15-minute reservation notification window at the end of the Checkout flow. Use the door picker or enter a HEX or RGB code to add a color.
4. Enter your Typography.
You will need to set a primary and secondary typography.
If you have a common typography, it will appear in the drop-down menu. If you have a typography that is not included in the provided selection, you can upload it by choosing custom and entering its Css script below.
Hit Publish to either schedule to go live, go live instantly or select Save draft to come back to editing later!
To make sure your engage tools are always in perfect shape for your customers and special offers - you can set up multiple engage tools for desktop and mobile and schedule them accordingly. This will allow you to set up and keep various engage tool versions by having them ready to go live but not all published - it allows more flexibility and strategic use.