The Pre-event Email is sent one day before their expected visit, and thus, it will be sent to all holders of dated tickets and those who placed a reservation.
This email is a welcoming and pleasant reminder of their upcoming visit and can provide useful and practical information about your venue:
- Visit date reminder
- Link to download the tickets
- Your venue's opening times that day
- Your venue's address
- Directions on google maps (direct link)
- Upsell offers (if applicable)
- Other custom information: you can decide to include the parking information, link to your Frequently Asked Questions or link to the list of available attractions
- Support email address
- Your social media links
- Unsubscribe link
Here is a friendly piece of advice from our experts:
- Tone of voice: Upbeat & fun; it should be an extension to their experience.
- Communicate only the most crucial information such as Opening times, time slot selected, address, ticket download and maybe parking info. LESS IS MORE.
- Offer Upsells; preferably multiple, to ensure smart recommendation. You can find more information right here.
If you want to edit the text you see in your email to align it with your tone of voice or add specific information, you can do this via the Copy Editor! Thanks to the Copy editor, you can edit every copy of your emails. Explore it for yourself: Here is a guide to explain a quick and simple way to adjust and maintain your copies!
If the event is today, the email will be sent immediately
If the event is tomorrow and it is past 7 AM, the email will be sent immediately.
In any other cases, the email will be sent one day before the event at 7 AM (venue time).
To make the most out of your email efforts, you will be able to evaluate the performance of your emails in your Convious Control Panel: Emails Report.
Wondering how you can keep engaging with your visitors after they visited you? Read more about Post-event email.