Why is it so important?
In times of COVID-19, it is mandatory to many of our partners to collect certain customer information to ensure knowing who is at their venue and when.
How it works
- The After Payment Form is a complementary step within the check-out flow that the user gets after they've completed their payment.
Once the payment is confirmed, instead of the regular "Thank you - download your tickets" screen, the user will get the After Payment Form screen (as shown in example images below), as well as automatically receiving a confirmation e-mail which includes the tickets and, if not completed also a link to the same form within the checkout.
- In this screen, you can ask the user for additional information.
- Phone number
- Birth Date
- Image upload
... and decide if you'd like to make these fields required or not.
- The user, your customer, will have to fill in the required fields until a green checkmark appears, only then they can submit the form.
- After they've submitted the form, they will get the aforementioned "Thank you - download tickets" screen as well as the order confirmation e-mail with their e-tickets.
- The gathering of this information might only be relevant for some of the products you are offering in your check-out, which is why the system enables you to activate the After Payment Form only for those articles of your choice.
- The collected information will be accessible on your Control Panel (AKA Convious Dashboard), which you are also able to export from your "Order List" as a csv. or pdf. file.