Does this Sales report (new) replace the Sales Report?
For now - No! The Sales Report (new) provides in-depth details about individual transactions for your sold products. Additionally, it includes information on your Point of Sales (POS) transactions.
We recommend using both the Sales Report and Sales Report (new). Eventually, we will merge both reports into a single comprehensive report, making it easier for you to access all the necessary information in one place. Once the information on both reports is available in one - you'll hear from us!
Where can I find the Sales Report (new)?
The Sales Report (new) can be found in your Control Panel under Reports.
How do I use the Sales Report (new)?
To get the information that is relevant to you, make use of Filters. You have the option to filter for:
- Time Range: Select a specific time range
- Year: You can ignore this for now
- Month: You can ignore this for now
- Account Slug: If you have multiple venues you can select the one you want to get the report
- Source: Here you can select either Ecommerce_Convious or POS_Countr
- Ecom Order Source: This matters if you want to search for a specific 3rd party order
- Payment Flow: This can be either filtered on orders or refunds
- Order Number: Here you can filter on a specific order number
Click on Apply to receive the information you are looking for.
Additionally, you have the option to refresh your Sales Report (new), change the view, download, export, or share it. Click on the three dots in the upper right corner of the Filter or Table and select one of the options.
Tip: To speed up loading times, the data is stored in a cache. If you want to see the latest information, click the three dots in the upper right corner and choose "force refresh."
Good to know: A cache is a software component that stores data temporarily to make future requests for that data faster.
Good to know: You can find the VAT rate and VAT amount via this report.