If enabled, the required input to complete reservation email is triggered once a customer has successfully placed a reservation but failed to fill in the After Payment Form to complete their order. It acts as a reminder for your customer to provide you with their contact details before heading to your venue.
It will include the same details as your Reservation confirmation email but acts as a reminder to fill in the form before being able to download the tickets.
When will this email be sent?
- The emails will be sent early in the morning (5 AM UTC) on the event day if the event is within 1-3 days.
- If there is no event date set, or the event date is 4 or more days into the future, the email is sent 3 days after the date of purchase.
Important to note:
- We do not send the email if a customer completes the APF before the reminder kicks in.
- We also do not send reminders for orders on the same day.
What will be included in the email?
- A deep-link to the APF
- An order summary including validity (if applicable)
- Your venue's contact information for questions