Why is this important?
Next to the purchase experience, you deliver via your branded Checkout; your tickets are one of the next direct touchpoints with your customer. They are the key to an amazing experience they are looking forward to. Thus, it is crucial for you to have your eTickets set up with the right ticket types to accurately represent the experience and convey all necessary information before the visit. Since things can change quickly concerning the information on your tickets and regrind the products you may offer, adapting your eTickets quickly will give you the flexibility and control you need.
Are you noticing the the latest updates? (19.07.)
Read how-to guide on how to edit & set up eTickets here, including the latest updates and all additional reasons and tips for conveying the necessary information.
Time to practice
It is time to go to your Engagement tools and ticket templates to view your eTickets or set up a new one. To practice, create a new one and play with the various banner vs. logo options,
- Do you know the Image dimension of banners and logos?
- Do you know how to add translations?
- Do you know why we recommend putting only the most significant information on your tickets?
Not sure if you got them all right? Check your answers.
Check yourself answer sheet
Do you know where to find the Image dimension of banners and logos?
Do you know how to add translations?
Do you know why we recommend putting only the most significant information on your tickets?
We highly recommend putting only the necessary information on your tickets to keep them clean and simple for multiple reasons:
- If the tickets are too crowded people will most likely not read all information, and then the most important instructions might get lost.
- Tickets with too much text are rather unpleasing - aesthetically.
- Tickets can not and should not exceed one A4 page; thus, there is a max. character limit.