Notifications is the section on your Partner Dashboard where you can define which and how frequently you want to receive notifications about your sales.
At this moment we have two types of notifications:
- Transaction notification: you will be notified (via email) for every purchase made on your Convious Checkout.
- Performance report: you will receive an email containing a summary of your sales for the period that you defined. You can choose between receiving it daily, weekly, or monthly.
- Barcode alert notifications: If you use barcodes on your e-tickets you need to ensure you are always uploading new batches of barcodes when you are selling fast so they are not sold out.
Why is it so important?
By setting up notifications, you always ensure you are always up-to-date about your business' performance and state. You won't ever forget checking your daily or weekly numbers and always guarantee and demonstrate a clear overview.
Transaction notifications might only be vital for small venues who do not sell triple ticket numbers every day. Whereas, we recommend enabling the performance report notifications to all partners - big or small.
How to set up my notifications step by step:
- Click the menu on the top-right position of your screen
- Click My Notifications
- To enable Transaction Notifications for every purchase, toggle the switch to the right until it appears turquoise
- To enable the Performance Report click the drop-down menu and select the frequency that you would like to have the report delivered in your inbox
- To enable the barcode alert notifications, toggle the switch to the right until it appears turquoise
- Click Save