The Abandonment Shopping Cart Email is sent to the Checkout visitors who placed products in their carts, entered the final stage of the sales process but did not complete their purchase.
This email is a final reminder to buy the ticket(s) and contains the following details:
- Confirmation of the accepted price per ticket
- Confirmation of the discount % per ticket
- A reminder about the expiration time of the accepted price will (1 hour left)
- Encouragement to complete the purchase
- Direct link to the abandoned shopping cart
- Your social media links
- Unsubscribe link
Here is some friendly piece of advice from our experts on how to approach this email:
- Add a catchy subject line
- Be straightforward and address the following points in your copy:
> What the visitor left behind
> The visitor's interest
> The prompt to complete the order now
The default send out time is 15 minutes after the cart was abandoned. In some cases, it may be longer, if the average time of a cart abandonment on your website is longer.