Cart abandonment Email is sent to the Checkout visitors who placed products in their carts and entered the final stage of the sales process but did not complete their purchase.
This email is a reminder of the tickets left behind. It encourages your visitors to complete the purchase and contains the following details:
- confirmation of the accepted price per ticket
- confirmation of the discount % per ticket
- information that the accepted price will be kept for the following 6 hours
- encouragement to complete the purchase
- direct link to the abandoned shopping cart
- your social media links
- unsubscribe link
Here is some friendly piece of advice from our experts on how to approach this email:
- Add a catchy subject line
- Be straightforward and address the following points in your copy:
> What the visitor left behind
> The visitor's interest
> The prompt to complete the order now
This email is applicable only for the Name Your Own Price (NYOP) pricing model. For Real-Time pricing products we have the Cart abandonment Email - Real-Time Pricing.